Graduate /Internship Programmes Programmes
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE KENT GRADUATE PROGRAMS? THE WORK YOU DO WILL IMPRESS YOU.
We place the graduate trainees on real projects. This means that you can take ownership of a task and see it through to the end – something that will impress you during your graduate training period. You will be closely involved in our whole process and gain a real insight into how they operate. You will have well experienced superiors to guide you through to success. You will also be exposed to international standards and processes.
YOUR PLACEMENT CAN BE TAILORED TO SUIT YOU.
You can select the area excite you by getting experience and exposure in every MEP discipline.
DO WELL, AND THERE’S A GOOD CHANCE YOU’LL BE ASKED BACK.
There’s a high probability that KENT will be able to offer you further work after your graduate training placement, from additional one-off projects to full-time employment when you become graduated.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE KENT FOR AN INTERNSHIP?
To ensure that an experience can be considered a value adding internship, all of the following criteria will be met:
1. The experience will provide an extension of the classroom: a learning experience that provides for applying the knowledge gained in the classroom. It must not be simply to advance the operations of the employer or be the work that a regular employee would routinely perform.
2. Shared experiences with the current employees will help you to apply your skills or knowledge learned in a way that it will be transferable to any employment settings.
3. The experience has a defined beginning and end, and a job description with desired qualifications.
4. Adherence with the defined learning objectives/goals related to the professional goals of the students’ academic coursework.
5. There is supervision by a professional with expertise and educational and/or professional background in the field of the experience.
6. There is routine feedback by the experienced supervisor.
7. There are resources, equipment, and facilities provided by KENT that support learning objectives/goals.